International Congress of St. Hildegard Heritage.
Registration Terms and Conditions
1. To register you have to fill in a registration form that can be found on www.hildegarda.edu.pl/zgloszenia or send a filled-in registration form by regular post before 15 April, 2015 to the following address: Polskie Towarzystwo Przyjaciół św. Hildegardy, ul. Żeromskiego 6, 05-400 Otwock. 15 April is the ultimate registration deadline.
2. After the on-line registration is sent to the e-mail address indicated in the registration form, you will get an automatic e-mail confirmation. Please then check all your details included therein – it is the obligation of the participant or the person registering on his/her behalf to perform such verification.
3. By registering you also accept Congress participation terms indicated in the registration form and these Terms & Conditions
4. You can cancel the registration by written notice or via e-mail under following conditions:
(i) If cancellation is made before 31 March 2015, there are no financial consequences for the participant;
(ii) If cancellation is made between 1 – 15 April 2015, a 50% refund will be given
(iii) If cancellation is made after 15 April 2015, there will be no refund of registration fee.
5. Should the Congress be canceled for reasons attributable to the Organizer, a 100% fee refund will be given to the participants. However, the participant will not be entitled to the reimbursement of any other costs incurred in connection with participation in the Congress, such as travel expenses, hotel reservation, etc.
6. Limited seats – registration open on a first come, first served basis.
II. PAYMENT TERMS
7. Registration fee must be paid within 7 working days from the date of registration/sending the filled-in registration form to the following bank account:
For payments in PLN:
Polskie Towarzystwo Przyjaciół św. Hildegardy, ul. Żeromskiego 6, 05-400 Otwock
80 1140 0000 4502 1300 7830
For payments in EURO:
„POLSKIE TOWARZYSTWO PRZYJACIÓŁ ŚW. HILDEGARDY”
Nr IBAN PL 21 1140 2017 0000 4812 0153 8073
Nr BIC BREXPLPWMUL
Failure to keep the above deadline will result in automatic cancellation of the registration.
8. Participation fees:
lunch (optional) – 11 Euro
9. Title of payment should bear the following details: Name, surname, participation in Congress 2015, lunch (if requested).
10. Any changes in registration details can only be accepted before 15 April 2015 inclusive. After this date no reported changes will be considered.
11. Registration fee includes participation in the Congress, Congress materials and coffee breaks.
12. Registration fee does not include insurance.
III. PRESENCE AT THE CONGRESS
13. Registration of participants will be open on 16 May 2015 between 8.30 and 9.30 a.m.
14. Participants will receive identification badges at registration.
15. All participants are asked to wear their badges at all times throughout the Congress. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else.
16. Congress materials are protected by copyright. Participants can use them only within the permitted personal use. Copying, distribution, reprint or any other forms of their use other than for permitted personal use is strictly forbidden.
17. Translation into German and English will be available throughout the Congress.
18. Organizer will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
19. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you consent to be photographed or filmed during the Congress without any compensation and confirm that the Organizer shall be entitled to use such photographs and films for the purpose of marketing the Congress in the future and for exploitation in any media, without liability.
20. No photography or filming will be permitted without the prior written consent of the Organizer.
21. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or make changes in the Congress agenda.
22. By registering as a Congress participant you automatically accept these Registration Terms and Conditions
23. Participants shall bear material liability for any damages caused in the venue of the Congress.
24. The Organizer of the Congress is POLISH SOCIETY OF ST. HILDEGARD’S FRIENDS.
25. Every participant has to respect rules and regulations included herein.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding from 28 November 2014 until revoked.
27. Detailed information related to the Congress can be found at www.hildegarda.edu.pl/kongres.
28. Any disputes that may arise in connection with the participation in the Congress will be settled by the court having jurisdiction over Organizer’s seat.
29. Any doubts over the interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be cleared by the Board of the POLISH SOCIETY OF ST. HILDEGARD’S FRIENDS